Sunday, June 20, 2010

Village Voice Bed Bugs

Sometimes when you sit down to work on Ideas, you just get too many great ideas. Sometimes even the Art Director can't choose and you end up doing two. That's what happened with these little bed bug illustrations. I get ichy all over just looking at them . Here is also a case of photo shop allowing me to do a concept I would have proabably stayed away from. But with being able to clone the bugs , I could just do one or two bugs and clone them into a mighty army of mutants. Ready and willing to suck your very life, if not the blood, and leave your lifeless body a hollow shell for your kids to find in the morning when they come in to wake you. I guess you can pick up on the ones they picked; #2 and #9. Ended up with the large area for the Village Voice mast head at the top. on the inside full page for the bug army. God I love these bug jobs. Just can't get enough of them. All Material © Bill Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment